Apply for this Job
Who we are:
BrewLogix® is a technology startup serving the hospitably industry with an innovative platform that provides a total draft program solution for on-premise operators. Access to unparalleled data insights empowers inventory management precision, planning & forecasting automation, profit-boosting variance reporting, and staff training tools.
As a Regional Sales Manager, your focus is growing new business for the Performance Platform, a B2B product designed to grow draft program success through data-driven best practices and decision-making.
This role is responsible for developing new business in the Specific Territory of the United States. This includes selling directly to potential clients and managing the stages of the sales process (lead generation, prospect development, selling, and closing).
A day in the life of a BrewLogix® Regional Sales Manager includes selling directly to brewery and hospitality retailers with a combination of in-person & virtual meetings. A sales hunter mentality and comfort with cold calling is a must as you drive company goals by building a territory from the ground up. Are you passionate about craft beer and technology? Congrats, you’ve found your people!
To be successful in this role, an individual must be able to perform in a satisfactory manner the functions listed below. We will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Lead and Prospect Development of specifically targeted new business
- Frequent travel into assigned strategic target markets across the country on a regular basis.
- Conduct Meeting and Demos with prospective customers highlighting the BrewLogix® solution applications that will benefit their business and maximize their opportunity to grow.
- Prepare an appropriate sales proposal and quotes that allows for ultimate sales success.
- Negotiates specific terms and conditions that allow a win/win sales agreement between BrewLogix® and the prospective customer and resource BrewLogix® to secure new business.
- Provides regular feedback on activities and results.
- Assists customer success partners to initiate new customer implementation tasks such as pre-planning, goal setting, specific task assignments, etc.
- Maintains ongoing account management responsibilities; includes negotiating or renegotiating final agreement details, start up, and ongoing activities, commitments, etc. between the customer and BrewLogix®.
- Prepares for and participates in regular department meetings.
- Participates in continuous improvement and quality activities within BrewLogix®.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Business Development: Focuses on interactions and relationship building with current and potential customers to increase business opportunities.
- Excellence: Focuses on understanding the internal processes, expectations, and technology of the company, as well as its product and service offerings. Supporting the organization’s mission, vision, and values and demonstrating behaviors that sustain them are another facet of this competency.
- Communication: Focuses on the ability to communicate orally and in writing for both internal and customer understanding, as well as the ability to improve those skills as time and experience progress. Inherent in this competency are strong interpersonal, presentation, listening, and telephone skills and the ability to relate and adapt to various personality types.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field; and/or a minimum of five years’ equivalent and/or relative experience is preferred.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in sales/business development preferred.
- Experience with technology solutions preferred.
- Background in brewing or liquor distribution highly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and HubSpot (preferably) software.
- Ability to focus on details, manage multiple tasks, and remain highly organized in fast-paced setting.
- Ability to objectively communicate with multiple parties involved in the sales process and manage them through complex issues.
- Ability to make recommendations to effectively solve problems, in conjunction with achieving BrewLogix®’s line with growing company needs.
This position compensation is a make-up of a base salary between $55,000 – $75,000 with and unlimited commission incentive plan.
Apply for this Job