Position: Sales Manager EMEA
– In-office location at Badinotti Group Headquarters in Milan, Italy
The Badinotti Group is an international company with offices and facilities in Europe, South America, and North America. Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Badinotti is a leading manufacturer of netting products for aquaculture, commercial fishing, sports (archery, baseball, soccer, golf), and industrial safety.
We look to satisfy the needs of containment and protection of fish to all companies in the essential aquaculture and fishing industry through integral solutions, local presence, and global experience with a reliable track record proven by our more than 100 years in business.
The Regional Sales Manager will be in charge of all sales functions within the Badinotti Group in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
This position will need to be highly self-motivated, driven, and focused. It is a role that demands a high degree of energy and enthusiasm, communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively and independently. It is a senior position within the company and will bear a great deal of responsibility regarding growth and achievement of revenue goals.
Other responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
– Meeting sales goals and quotas defined by the Company in EMEA Region
– Designing and implementing sales/marketing plans and strategies for all divisions
– Researching and implementing new target market initiatives
– Managing the existing sales team and working on the definition of the new organization
– Oversee all sales operations in EMEA and promote new products that are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
– Coordination with international sales teams
– Trade show management/attendance
Professional Experience and Abilities
– Minimum 3 – 5 years in a similar position
– Experience in fishing, aquaculture, marine, scaffolding, industrial safety, and sport will be a strong plus.
– Languages: English + a second language (Spanish, French, Italian, German, Norwegian); more languages will be considered a plus.
– KPI oriented
– Use of CRM software (experience with Salesforce preferred)
– MS Office knowledge (Advanced)
– Availability to travel for 50 – 60% of the time
– College: Bachelor’s Degree
– Post Graduate: Preferred
– Strong leadership skills
– Highly positive attitude
– Can-do mentality
– Customer focus
– Team first!
– Base Salary negotiable according to experience
– + 20% Yearly Bonus (MBO)
– Mobile Phone
– Company car